Sunday, January 5, 2014

Dylan and Chelsea and some pickles

So a long time ago....in Somerville, in the summer I stopped by my friends Dylan and Chelsea's.
I think I was dropping off some dark room gear or toy soldiers for Dylan...and I asked if I could make a portrait of them...I had a new Nikon D7000 I wanted to test out.

Well it was one of those hot summer days on the 3rd floor of a triple decker.... and they were getting set to do some pickling.
Yes, pickling.
They had to many cucumbers that's why.

sheesh.


so I took some photos of that....looked at them, was a bit unsure...and put them on a hard drive...
I never liked that camera...it always felt like it was fighting me.

So flash forward.........I was cleaning up hard drives here at the Wahl Photo World Head Quarters and rediscovered them...

and they don't suck...

so here's a little  photo documentary on urban pickling.












No comments:

Post a Comment