Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Been a while.

yes.... yes it has been a while and the rumors of me joining the French Foreign legion are greatly over exaggerated...


lots been going on at the Wahl Photo World Head Quarters.

October is a Crazy time for us...Julie (the Bride of Bruce) is part owner in the Garment District and Boston Costume. So that means I am a Halloween Widow.... yup I just sleep next to her occasionally during October.
That and I've been spending a lot more time behind the camera in stead of in front of a computer.

So now that that's over and life is returning to a semblance of normal...well what we call normal...
a few cool things have been or are about to be published.


First off I've been working with my buddy 's Dan and Scott over at FTF cycles on a bunch of things.

The main thing is the XR1200 Project for Iron Works Magazine.

7 articles making this stock XR Sportster  into a RACE DEMON.....
as featured in this post right here.

Well the final article of that series  just published so I figured I'd share the tear sheets and some of the other images I made at New Hampshire International Speedway on the Track Day we tested her out on.




some of these were in the video and article....















and these are some from that day I like....



I LOVE THIS LENS


 MOTARDs!








No comments:

Post a Comment