Thursday, August 29, 2013

I like all the different people I like sticky everywhere

Look around, you bet I'll be there!
Hot metal in the sun 
Pony in the air


Marshfield Fair.
Aleks my main man 
the Polish Avenger.
Julie and I met up with him and his 2 lovely Childrens.
Lee and Josselyn.
1/2 Chinese 1/2 Polish ALL AMERICAN!

and we went to the fair...
here are 26 photos from that day.....

 Children's Zoo
 one legged boo scoot'n
 but not during the day.......
 Purple death monkey.
Nuff Said
 Dreams of colorful friends to e forgotten.
 to the SUN
 Aleks and Lee and SUN
Mexi Mayan carni vendor....I can only imagine.
 Deflated hero
 Aleks Yelled "ATTICA" in between short controlled bursts
 almost....
 again...almost..
TEXTING AND DRIVING on the MUTHER F"N bummper cars!!!!
 this machine kills fascists?
 Giant OnionringOtang....
 this is a child's memory
 Florescent tubed German Fries for higher education.
 the world over....
 the Half Life Head Crabs have evolved. they now display cuteouflage...
 light up world...
 WONDER
 JOY!
 Sorrow.
 Winner
 I know...I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment