Sunday, August 25, 2013

Random images from a busy life

well Summer is almost over.
it's colder at night now....so being cought 50 miles from home with out a proper jacket on the bike is a problem.

that's how I judge summer...

so it was a busy one!

here are some random images....shot for me...and others...and for love...and for money....

can't eat love.

but it can sustain you for quite some time..

Most of these images are shot on Medium format film....
why?
well that's another post...but I will say this big film just has a look....

so  Summer 2013...

there was some family Horse Shit.. 
( if you know my side of the family that's pretty spot on
and funny....you just got to laugh...)


A Wedding!!!!

One of the best I've ever been to or worked.
congrats to Dylan and Chelsea





  




 




Some of the people I showed these  frames to were angry....with the grooms hair...
really they were upset with some ones hair that they didn't know.
I know Dylan...and that's how he wears his hair.






So you know what I and the wedding party say?





Fuck em'







 there were Shenanigans!






and Parades! 


 






  





 Exploding octopuses in the sky.........




 Triumphs



 and Beemers

 
(BMW Krauser!)




  Ducati's 




HARLY'S that RACE!!!



OH my!
  





What summer wouldn't be complete with out the obliteration of the Vicious Skeet!



My Dad 83 and Uncle Barry 75



still getting it done!








and this.....
 
 this....... just might be a new series of personal work....


"this may be the best one yet".....

No comments:

Post a Comment