Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Nurses II

So yes I have been photographing nurses...
and they Rock!
 but you knew that....
so, the Globe/ Boston .com did a feature on Nursing uniforms and how they have changed over time...
well they picked up a few of my Photos for the article.... Thanks to Jerry Berger at BIDMC for getting those over to them.

here are a few tears and a link to the Boston.com article.




Louise was AWESOME...... I had Photographed here for the earlier piece on nurses, and when this came across my desk we asked her permission to use her photo again. She was so into it....she's big on the history of nursing ( it is pretty cool say's the history geek that lives inside me) and still has her uniform from Nursing School, and it still fits! So she agreed to wear it one day and I stopped by for a few quick shots before she started seeing patients in the clinic that morning.
again.
 WOW....

cool story on how things change, gotta love the Hot Pink Clogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment