Tuesday, September 11, 2012

FenWay Rain Day

So I was at Fenway Park the other day.

I get over there a few times a month it seems like.
 there is always some event or some such that needs a photo or 2....

well this day wasn't much different.
 quick in quick out snap snap snap in between.

it wasa rainy day, misty rain at the best of times DOWN POUR at worst....

well I was on my way to the spot where I was supposed to be shooting.....but the people  I was supposed to be shooting canceled...

funny that ....no field access with the rain and all.

so we turned back and started making other plans,and I realized something.
The Park is a weird, eerie place when not in use.

it smells the same as game day... all old beer and popcorn and "human".
but it's really weird with out the throngs of rabid fans jammed into the causeways.
a very different feel if you will.

so... on my way out I stopped and snapped this....






just sort of summed it all up for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment