Monday, September 17, 2012

Robert Stickgold and all his dreams



So I was Lucky enough the other day to Photograph Robert Stickgold.
He's a Sleep expert and Dream Researcher at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard University.

and....

a REALLY funny guy.

He's got a perfectly timed, dry, witty sense of humor.
Because of it this was one of those shoots that is  hard to pull off because the subject has you laughing most of the time.

but that's a good problem to have.

He's a really interseting guy as well. ( go figure)

During the shoot I got to find out about all sorts of things namly at parties he's not really interested in your dreams... Much the same as I'm not really interested in photographing at a Party I've been invited to...

I usually do because I'm obsessed like that,but that's more for me then a client.

So between cracking up, Bob sneaking a small "yoda" doll into the frame some how when I wasn't looking, and phones that would not stop ringing we got a nice, distinguished,portrait of him.

That ran in the Boston Globes G Section today accompanying Karen Weintraub's interview.


Thanks to Bonnie Prescott  for the assignment and David Baker for all the help schlepping gear etc.







No comments:

Post a Comment